Eliminate ERISA compliance worries.
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) is a federal law that requires employers to abide by specific regulations concerning their health and welfare benefit plans.
Did you know? If you’re not providing employees with summary plan descriptions (SPDs) or maintaining sufficient plan documents, you could be out of compliance.
Together, we can work toward:
- Satisfying ERISA requirements.
- Simplifying the amendment process and reducing filing risks.
- Removing unnecessary filing fees and streamlining documentation (based on your needs).
Complete mandatory tests in just 3 steps.
Nondiscrimination testing (NDT) ensures equality for all employees by evaluating the eligibility, contributions and benefits on a non-discriminatory basis.
The IRS mandates that pre-tax benefit accounts must complete NDT – there are no exemptions.
In just three steps, PrimePay can help you ensure equality and compliance with NDT. Here’s how:
- Download the testing template.
- Fill out that template.
- Submit it to PrimePay Benefit Services.
Additionally, we promise:
- Secure transmission of all data, ensuring the security of private information.
- All test(s) required by the IRS are included.
- Mid-year testing is offered to help you uncover potential problems for your plan’s year-end test.
- Tangible, easy to understand reports which include corrective steps (if needed).